- a just ruler;
- a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah;
- a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for Allah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that;
- a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for illegal intercourse], but be says: 'I fear Allah',
-a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and
- a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.'
* Narrated by Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (english trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Saheeh Muslim (english trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248